Positions at this level use a wide application of complex principles, theories, and concepts in the specific field, plus may have working knowledge or other related disciplines and provide solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. The individual in this position leads medium to large internal project work teams developing project plans and work plans. This individual also analyzes and evaluates existing or proposed systems and devices or modifies procedures to process data and solve problems. The position requires reviewing schedules, cost and documentation to ensure success of projects. This individual mentors and assists others in support of applications, projects and goals. This person Typically deals with users to determine appropriate requirements of complex systems.
In this position you will:
- Use in-depth information and analysis to provide management with advice and counsel on a variety of business issues. Issues are often highly technical and complex in nature.
- Define user requirements for complex systems.
- Perform highly complex qualitative and/or quantitative analyses.
- Lead project teams as needed. Identify and create standards and processes to support the application portfolio management.
- Work with Integration Team to develop processes and procedures designed to improve and maximize support and interaction between analysts and Integration Team.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent blend of education and experience.
- Seven (7) years of functional experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Post graduate studies in a related field
- 8years health care experience