$80K — $100K *
Security Applications Analyst to provide professional level support through the administration and configuration of information security software tools. Under the direction of the IT Software Manager the candidate will work with the local security team to manage software tools, define requirements for software solutions, implement and maintain custom and commercial software applications and their integrations into other IT tools and processes. The InfoSec Applications Analyst will serve as a SME and will contribute to decisions regarding tools, upgrades, and the technology roadmap.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Gather information about program requirements in order to suggest, design, and implement software solutions.
• Maintain current applications including the application of patches and implementation of integrations with other applications.
• Coordinate with program security to enhance functionality, maintain documentation, and develop processes for end users
• Maintain knowledge of current Information Security best practices and drive their implementation within the environment.
• Respond to IT tickets and work with users for problem resolution for applications.
• May be responsible for coordination and oversight of small scale technology projects.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
• 5 years of relevant IT experience with a Bachelor's degree; 3 years with a Master's degree
• 2 years of experience managing and configuring cyber security tools (Splunk, Sophos, Lumension, Nessus, etc)
• Administrative experience with Windows and/or Linux Servers.
• Experience collecting and reporting metrics in support of security audits and risk assessments
• Knowledge of security processes related to monitoring of firewalls, servers, networks, and data traffic
• Active DoD Secret Security Clearance with BI no older than 5 years is required; Ability to obtain SAP clearance
• DoD 8570 IAT II Certification or ability to obtain within 6 months of hire
• Previous experience supporting Information Security applications in a classified environment
• Information Security training and/or certification (CISSP, SSCP, CEH, etc)
• Experience supporting the stand-up, design, and configuration of security tools
• Current SAP clearance
• Active DoD Top Secret Security Clearance
• Current DoD 8570 IAT II Certification
Valid through: 12/24/2020
$80K — $100K
10 days ago