This position will have the following primary responsibilities to include but not limited to:
• Participate in the evaluation, planning, design and implementation of application systems following our project management methodology;
• Assist with the transition of new application systems to support ensuring that any unique
• Requirements are incorporated into the support model;
• Provide on-going support for installed applications systems including resolution of application systems incidents, root cause analysis of problems, impact analysis and planning of proposed system upgrades and patches;
• Analysis & development of enhancements to meet changing customer business requirements;
• Execution of Information Services change control procedures to ensure all enhancements, upgrades and patches are thoroughly tested and planned before implementation in the production environment.
Position Requirements include:
• Bachelors Degree
• Minimum 3 years experience as an applications analyst
• Ability to provide value-added support to one or more applications with limited supervision
• Experience in an acute care setting is preferred;
• Experience using Meditech applications is preferred.