At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Applications Administrator to join our team in Bluemont, Virginia (US-VA), United States (US).
Roles and Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate will be a member of a team who is responsible for the operations and maintenance of a number of our customer’s enterprise systems. The applications administrator seeks to ensure the uptime and performance of the systems meet or exceed our customer’s expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university is preferred or a professional certification such as MCSE, or RedHat is preferred, but not required.
This position requires an Active Top Secret Clearance.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Typically requires at least 10+ year’s relevant experience without a Degree; 6+ years’ relevant experience with Undergraduate Degree; 4+ years relevant experience with Graduate Degree.
- Knowledge and intermediate level of WebLogic proficiency.
- Administer and support operations production environment with the following types of Middleware products: WebLogic, Red Hat Linux, and Windows operating systems.
- Performed application deployments based on tested build plans.
- Trouble shoot and resolve application system problems, many times this will include working with other support groups as the DBA group, System team, engineering, security, and the development team.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Answering technical queries and dealing with ISSOs.
- Performed weekly maintenance, which included but are not limited to; shut down and startup of various environments, deployment of new software, and troubleshooting of long established software issues.
- Respond to monitor alerts on the production systems.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
Req ID: 5071