- Analyzes, designs, programs, tests and implements custom applications and interfaces. Makes modifications to existing applications to achieve the objectives of assigned projects in the most efficient manner. Maintains a detailed knowledge of each of the assigned applications, systems and programs.
- Analyzes, designs and creates complex program specifications or logic.
- Confirms technical requirements and set direction of the development of technical specifications.
- Leads and sets direction of testing processes and implementation of modifications and/or enhancements to computer systems, sub-systems.
- Develops customized reports and system extracts at an advanced level.
- Ensures compliance with scope statements, general and detailed statement of work. Scopes will include time estimates for assigned projects.
- Leads and sets direction for test data and testing systems and sub-systems
- Comprehensive understanding and ability to support and implement changes to existing systems, procedures and hardware configurations.
- Ability to lead advanced analysis, research, debugging and modifications or recommends for modifications to current systems to keep them operating in an efficient and effective manner, conforming to existing department standards.
- Lead contributor to control and reach resolutions during emergencies of production system problems.
- Sets direction for maintenance and updates system documentation.
- Develops complex interfaces utilizing reusable services at an expert level.
- Provides Level 2 and 3 support.
- Leads development of test plans and execution on interfaces.
- Mentors and trains junior analysts.
- Additional tasks/responsibilities as defined.
- Will require some on-call coverage responsibilities.
Skills, Requirements, Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in supporting vendor platform required. (i.e. Clinical, Patient Management, web or enterprise general applications.)
- Knowledge of appropriate programming languages for various applications.
- Confers/consults with other IT staff on assigned projects to ensure affected systems have been evaluated.
- Consults with Technical Analyst Lead and appropriate application managers regarding project priorities, timelines, and assignments.
- Assists with coordination of project activities between IT functional areas as needed.
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times.
- Adheres to and exhibits our core values:
- Reverence: Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
- Integrity: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
- Compassion: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
- Excellence: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times.
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines.
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community..