Blue Line Talent is looking for an accomplished Application/Systems Engineer for a large equipment services organization in the mining industry. We seek a Applications & Systems Engineer with strong salessupportexperience preferably with crushing and screening equipment in mining industry. This is a direct hire opportunity with excellent benefits, work from home supporting North America.
About the Client:
• A large global engineering company.
• Benefits include comprehensive healthcare, generous 401(k), and bonus plan.
Location: Work from home from any US location near a major airport
Position Title: Application/Systems Engineer - Aggregates
• Provide expert advice and guidance on the proper application of crushing and screening equipment.
• Supporting thesales activities of the internal salessupport team.
• Work directly with aggregate producers and engineering partners, to provide the best possible solution for our customers.
• Provide technical and application support, guidance and advice for potential new installations and to optimize existing installations.
• Analyze crushing circuits to make recommendations for new machinery and equipment selections, new or changing applications, circuit creation and/or circuit improvements.
• Review and approve distributor’s Application Data Forms (ADFs) for mining equipment.
• Participate in plant audits with distributor and key account personnel.
• Assist the Distribution Managers and training department as a trainer/instructor in proper application techniques.
• Provide guidance for internal and external training materials including our interactive web-based training modules.
• Analyze end customer’s production requirements and assist in the development of plant flow simulations and layouts.
• Collect and analyze field data for existing machines, new product launches, prototypes and provides resulting data to the business lines.
• Provide special attention and guidance for production and performance warranty fulfillment and risks.
• Provide salessupport, technical problem solving or trouble-shooting via site visits with Company and distributor sales and support teams.
• Provide guidance for liner selection including review and approval of application data forms (ADFs) and the related inventory requirements of crushing circuits.
• Assist in the response and pricing process for complex equipment proposals (RFIs & RFQs) required by the distributor network.
• Support the service support team in the timely response to problem resolutions and proactive failure prevention.
• Make product and service presentations to key accounts and distributor crushing specialists.
• Participate with our distributors in regional trade shows and trade association meetings.
• Overnight travel +/- 30% or more, occasionally on short notice, as required.
• 5+ years' progressive applicable industry, company, and product experience.
• Keen understanding of mining construction/aggregate applications, the industry, and customers.
• Understanding of third party distribution processes.
• Advanced proficiency in the Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
• Exceptional verbal, written, and listening skills to facilitate presentations.
• Experience with crushing and screening equipment.
• Ability to travel overnight +/- 30% or more, occasionally on short notice.
• Stable record of direct employment
• BS degree in an engineering or technical subject is preferred.
• Experience in mining plant maintenance in the mining industry.
• Exposure to mining equipment maintenance, repair, upgrades, and operation.
• Exposure to mining equipment - mills, grinding, linings, loaders, etc.
Blue Line Talent is a member of NPAworldwide, your connection to premier independent recruiting firms located across 6 continents.