The Financial Systems and Technology team within Wells Fargo’s Enterprise Information Technology (EIT)/ Enterprise Business Technology (EBT) is seeking an Informatica/Oracle Developer in a position responsible for development and support of Liquidity Analytics Reporting System (LARS) using Informatica and Oracle functionality needed to deliver the best possible solution to our business partners.
- Develop Informatica/ETL code to load Upstream source data into LARS Data Marts
- Develops original and complex code, creates mappings, sessions, workflows, or provides coding guidance to less experienced staff.
- Analyzes business requirements, architects and writes technical specifications to design or redesign computer solutions..
- Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs written using Informatica Power Center, SQL, PL/SQL or UNIX scripting
- Participates in overall systems integration testing. Provides input and direction on scope of testing scripts. Maintains testing data for SIT and UAT environments.
- Analyzes and troubleshoots various Informatica ETL’s, and Oracle performance issues (for both batch processing as well as end-user interaction) in LARS.
- Develops new documentation, participates in the development of department technical procedures and designs user guides.
- Serves as an escalation point for application support and troubleshooting, provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of escalated issues and/or complex production, application or system problems for front-end applications , downstream and upstream applications and others that are tied to the Liquidity AnalyticsReporting System.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees updating and testing of the business continuation plan.
Ideal candidate will be an individual who takes ownership of a process and accountability for its day to day activities, is able to work independently or as part of a team, and seeks to work on a diverse range of programming languages.
Note: Preferred work location is Charlotte, NC.
- 5+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 1+ year of process definition and documentation experience
- 5+ years of Informatica experience
- 5+ years of Oracle experience
- 5+ years of Perl or Shell experience
- 5+ years of UNIX experience
- 6 + years of experience writing relational database queries for stored procedures, query optimization and performance tuning
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher in science or technology
- Ability to identify and manage complex issues and negotiate solutions within a geographically dispersed organization
- Knowledge and understanding of accounting principles: basic fixed assets, general ledger, and accounts payable
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile
- Knowledge and understanding of Java
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- 3+ years of Erwin experience to maintain data Models
- Experience with Autosys, batch processing and scheduling tools.
- 3+ Years of Oracle Application Express experience