The Application Architect/EHR is responsible for end to end systems application design and development to best support the strategic needs of the organization and ensure elegant integration with existing and future applications. This role serves as a leader and mentor to other team ASAs on projects, initiatives and diagnosis of failure when needed.
- Develops design solutions that cleanly integrate with existing products and provide an easy path for future enhancements.
- Communicates with customer, project team, and vendors in in the analysis and design of business and requirements for new and optimized application and system workflows, as well as ensuring secure and stable architectures are in place.
- Consultant/SME in diagnosis, resolution, and communication of failures encountered in application software and related technologies.
- Respond to customer issues in a timely manner.
- Communicates with customer, project team and vendors in a timely manner and escalates issues & risks appropriately.
- Consultant in the development of department strategies and tactics, planning, reviewing and monitoring activities that provide value to key customers.
- Develop and implement installation plans.
- Develop/update appropriate Service Desk documentation for each change.
- Maintains an awareness of vendor and industry developments/plans in area(s) of responsibility, communication, and documentation of all relevant items and activities. Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business, or related field required or 4 additional years of experience in lieu of a degree
- 7 years of relevant work experience designing, developing, or supporting Resolute HB, Cadence, Grand Central, and/or Prelude
- Build experience, Project Management, and the ability to express the Business needs highly preferred
- Experience in a multi-facility operations background a plus
Licenses and Certifications:
- EPIC Certification or Proficiency required within 6 months of hire
- Certification in one of the following modules: Resolute HB, Cadence, Grand Central, and/or Prelude with proficiency in one or more of the remaining modules highly preferred
- Excellent written, verbal, and inter-personal communications, presentation skills and customer relation skills.
- Experience with documentation, workflow design, and build configuration of area of specialty.
- Highly organized.
- Action oriented and understand how to make data driven decisions.
- Knowledge of industry and testing best practice standards, processes and procedures.
- Ability to work and execute independently as well as across organizational boundaries.
- Ability to mentor staff in respective teams and across organizational structures.
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams of all sizes independently.
- Ability to work with all levels of healthcare client organization.Why Texas Health Resources?