Provides application design, analysis, programming, testing and documentation for the development, integration, enhancement, and maintenance of information systems solutions.Job Description:
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to design, develop, modify, or integrate complex information systems.Devises or modifies application systems and procedures to optimize functional requirements including capacity, operating time, response time, and form of desired results.Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents programs, subroutines, and scripts.May serve one or more project team roles, such as project lead, business systems analyst, or tec
- Reviewing, analyzing, and modifying programming systems, including encoding, testing, debugging and installing for a large-scale system.
- Ensuring the operating efficiency of existing application systems. Maintaining records for the documentation of systems development and revisions.
- Conducting analyses of organizational needs and goals for the development and implementation of application systems.
- Maintains technical skill set for software languages, databases, platforms, operating systems, utilities and networks needed to support work assignments.
- Responds to system failures and performance events by taking appropriate measures to reduce system downtime and eliminate recurrence of problems.
- Regularly provides guidance and training to less-experienced analysts/programmers.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Computer Science or equivalent work experience required. Equivalent years of experience are determined as one year of technical experience for every year of college requested.
- 1 year - Experience with information technology concepts, application development methodology, terminology, and standards required
- 3 years - Systems and programming experience required
- 1 year - Expert working knowledge of at least one programming language in use at BCBST.
- Proven skill with information technology in use at BCBST is required
- Proven analysis, design, and coding skills, and demonstrated success in leading large and complex projects
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and translate technical and/or or complex concepts into information meaningful to project team members and/or business personnel.
- Be organized, reliable, and able to manage multiple tasks with exceptional work ethic.
- Leadership skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical co-workers
Job Specific Requirements:
Position Specific Qualifications:
Minimum of 3 years, typically 5+ years of professional experience in web development or a related field.
Experience working with Bootstrap or other responsive design libraries.
Experience with IBM WCM, DX, Content Management Systems is a plus.