Application Systems Analyst/Programmer I Kansas City Life Insurance Company, a recognized leader in the insurance industry, is seeking an energetic, self-motivated individual to join our Actuarial department. The ideal candidatewould meet the following requirements:QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS:
- College degree (in Computer Science, Math, or Actuarial Science field) or equivalent technical training
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Regular and reliable attendance and punctuality is an essential function of this position.
- Facilitate and educate system users by working on a team to write, test, and maintain programs and by providing consultation to users as needed on new or modifications to existing programs
- Provide departmental and corporate technical assistance and problem resolution
- Contribute to the improvement in departmental and operating efficiencies by following departmental standards and procedures and by sharing and communicating new concepts and ideas
- Contribute to success of department and company goals and objectives by continuously improving self and following company and departmental administrative steps and procedures.
Kansas City Life Insurance Company offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package. If you meet the above requirements and wish to join Kansas City Life’s Actuarial department, please send resume and salary requirements in confidence to: