The Application Systems Analyst develops application and business integration solutions. Uses a variety of programming languages, platforms and technologies to provide business solutions to customers.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for the development, maintenance and integration of applications and systems that support the business operations.
- Responsible for having the knowledge of the tools and languages used to develop, maintain and execute systems.
- Responsible for understanding and leveraging approaches for designing, developing, testing, debugging applications and assisting with issues.
- Responsible for understanding the business, business objectives and current business challenges within the supported business area.
- Responsible for acting as an internal consultant, and mentor to more junior staff. Provides task-level leadership, guidance, and direction.
- Responsible for complying with all Company Information Services policies and standards.
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate security and privacy measures are implemented on technology solutions to protect Company data from intentional or accidental misuse.
- Pursues Operational Excellence in all endeavors, striving on a routine basis through identification and implementation of continuous process improvements.
- Complies with all related Federal, State and Industry laws and regulations pertaining to Banking.
- 4 years systems experience
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes in assignments
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technology and business requirements
- Awareness of different technologies and technology domains (Mainframe, Client Server, Web, Portal, Cloud, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree in related system and/or business related field of study (or equivalent work experience)
- This position requires extensive or prolonged typing/keyboarding.
- This position requires sitting over 66% of the time.
- This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time.
- Special Background and Criminal Check
- BPA C: Confidentiality Agreement
- Knowledge of the Company's business functions and Financial Service's business processes.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Effective presentation, verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong analytical skills and sound decision-making abilities.
- Strong customer relations skills (with all levels of internal and external customers).
Job no: 494238