Impactful. Disciplined. Measurable. That’s why savvy marketers turn to IWCO Direct – to inspire performance across all marketingchannels. From all-inclusive creative, digital and paper-based direct mail services to leading technology platforms, advanced postal optimization strategies and industry know-how, IWCO Direct won’t just help you along the way; we’ll Power your Marketing™.
IWCO Direct also plays an active role in our communities and works closely with industry partners, the U.S. Postal Service, and our Congressional representatives to build awareness of the mailing industry and its importance to the national economy.
If you’re thinking of a new career at IWCO Direct, our pace is fast, but safety, quality and an enriching work environment are top priorities. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package and on-site wellness programs – not to mention the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people around.
The Application Systems Analyst works within the Portfolio Management Office (PMO) Dynamic Content Management Solution Development and Client on-boarding group to manage and create deliverables within all aspects of and execution on a variety of solution initiatives. The role is responsible for the analysis, design development, implementation, and support of enterprise content development systems. This position supports application development, evaluation, on-going maintenance and creation of appropriate documentation and standard operating procedures. Also, this Application Systems Analyst will assist in evolving key processes to achieve performance and maintain appropriate expectations.
- Provides creative solutions for business challenges.
- Ownership of activities and deliverables for critical components within solutions development.
- Uses a high level understanding of application technology to help translate business needs into functional requirements.
- Provides documentation and updates to new/existing solution features and functionality.
- Work to ensure stakeholder requirements are identified, documented and met, using various methods (requirements gathering, use cases, etc.).
- Confer with application architects/specialists, business users and others to design and maintain on-going internal and external solutions.
- Design, develop and document layout structures, using various forms of analysis to validate outcome and consequences of design.
- Effectively use available tools in problem solving and application analysis. Makes recommendations for modifications to prevent future problems. Applies application understanding to resolution of problems of medium to high complexity. Spots trends in reoccurring problems and assists in developing solution.
- Knowledge of standard operating procedures to implement routine solutions of medium to high complexity for stakeholders. Able to evaluate application and its functionality and recommend or make changes to improve performance. Stakeholder parameters often vary but can be addressed with standard operating procedures. Integrates knowledge and skills from other specialties to address work assignments and problems of medium to high complexity.
- Present information using a variety of techniques or formats.
- Prepare functional or technical documentation for application requirements.
- Consult with stakeholders about solution design and structure.
- Collaborate with others in the organization to ensure successful implementation of chosen problem solutions.
- Study and analyze information about alternative courses of action to determine which plan will offer the best outcomes.
- Communicate to team leaders and sponsors on delays and corrective actions.
- Help and promote organizational change.
- Assist in the preparation and documentation of user requirements and specifications.
- Perform application performance tests on new and existing systems.
- Provide knowledge transfer and training to additional team members.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- 4 plus years’ experience in application support and implementation.
- College degree or equivalent experience in related field.
- Experience in the following software applications: Messagepoint, Quadient/GMC or other comparable software.
- Positive and consultative demeanor with strong work ethic and the ability to interact with technical and non-technical resources using excellent written and verbal communications.
- Excellent follow-up and customer service skills. Demonstrated customer service orientation.
- Experience in successfully managing the creation of deliverables across a variety of cross-functional projects in parallel.
- Able to maintain confidentiality, professionalism, work under pressure and readily adapt to changes in workload.
- Ability to quickly understand enterprise and business segment processes.
- Well-developed ability to build trust and strong relationships with internal and external partners.
- Positive team player with exceptional soft skills.
- Provide off-hour on-call support for production issues.
- Pre-employment physical, drug screen and background check required.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work requires extensive work using a computer. Responsibilities may require occasional evening and weekend work in response to client time requirements.