Position Summary: The Application Systems Analyst III provides support for the application development or implementation of low to medium complexity and cross functional program or projects and/or provides application support for the user community with high complexity. This Analyst III performs troubleshooting for high complex hardware, software and system problems for multiple modules or applications. Acts as subject matter expert in one or more areas. Works on one or more projects as a project team member. Essential Functions:
Responsible for working with customers in the design, support and maintenance and deployment of applications as well as the information support processes. Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to the following:
• Diagnose and resolve complex problem management and provide guidance to other team members. Maintains knowledge management database for problem reporting and resolution. Escalates issues when necessary.
• Responds to customer requests of high complexity that typically require change or release management functions to be executed. Interacts with the customers in a courteous and professional manner.
• Develops and maintains a knowledge management system to capture knowledge and work processes.
• Participates in the deployment of new modules, upgrades, fixes and new installations. Participates in design, build and implementation and for low to moderate complex changes executes transition to operations.
• Develops test plans for new application functionality from application/technical support perspective. Collaborates with the business solutions, Quality Assurance Center and clinical community for functional testing.
• May assist in the development of service level agreements (SLAs). Monitors deviations and escalates issues to more senior team members.
• Develops overall project task list for application system analysis, estimates and resource plans for small to medium scale projects.
• Day to day interactions with user community and works collaboratively with multiple clinical and IT Stakeholders as it relates to Problem Management, and Project delivery on small to medium size projects.
• Understanding and adherence to policies and procedures. Develops new or modifies existing.
• Demonstrates potential leadership qualities through team motivation, coaching, and mentoring.
- Associates degree or technical institute degree/certificate required (or equivalent work experience)
- Seven (7) to ten (10) year of experience working in IT Application Systems Analysis required
- Seven (7) to ten (10) years of experience working on Ambulatory, Clinical, Financial or Revenue Cycle Applications required
- Experience working with project life cycle and project management methodologies required
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of experience working in the healthcare/medical environment
- Experience with Infor Lawson Human Resources, iCIMS, and/or Cornerstone.
Job ID 2017-35558