The Appllications Systems Analyst III is a full-time position with Atlantic Health System (AHS) on the MSO Team. The work is accomplished in a team environment and requires excellent problem solving and communication skills with a high level of professionalism.
- Review, analyze, interpret, and present clinical data
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex quality data sets
- Serve as a subject matter expert by providing guidance and expertise on clinical data
- Supports the preparation and dissemination of knowledge via presentations, publications, website postings, and applications as requestedby stakeholders in the organization
- Proven experience turning raw clinical data into actionable findings and recommendations.
- Understanding and experience with Medicare claims files and commercial healthcare data.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects at once.
- Professional experience with SQL and/or other data analysis languages
- Advanced SQL: multiple DBMS's, Query Analyzer, Query Optimization (SARGs), Functions
- Advanced Excel: Pivot, Lookup, Functions, Formulae & VBA MACRO
- Working knowledge of Tableau/Spotfire/PowerBI
- Working knowledge of Python: (Pandas, NumPy, SciPy) coding and analytical programming
- Working knowledge of Git, Github, SVN, BitBucket
- Working knowledge of Access preferred
- A Master's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Data Analytics or Statistics is preferred.
- At least 5 years of Healthcare experience working with clinical data.