Jobs in this family areresponsible for developing, testing, maintaining, installing, and/or deploying of applications and related informationtechnologies. In addition, they areresponsible for the establishment, development, and promotion of standardarchitectures, as well as hardware and software components.
This role provides consulting services regarding how to integrate informationtechnologies into clinical and business processes and the effective application of industry and organizationaltechnology standards. This position is an emerginginformation technology professional within the Systems Analyst family. This position participates in the implementation, testing, installation and support of clinical and business applications. Expected activities include but are not limited to:
- Modification of applications as needed to meet user requirements
- The definition and development of reports
- Participation in application upgrades
- Participation in the resolution of problems and issues associated with installed applications and related information technologies
- Diagnosis of failures encountered in application software and related technologies
- Quality control of all application implementations/enhancements prior to release to customers
- Maintains an awareness of vendor and industry developments/plans in area(s) of responsibility, communication and documentation of all relevant items and activities.
- Position requires at least 3 years of direct experience and a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Epic Phoenix certification and experience needed
- A BA/BS degree in IS or Business is preferred.
- May have an equivalent combination of education and/or experience in lieu of education and/or experience stated above.