Essential Job Functions:
- Plans and implements enterprise level applications, including major enhancements, interfaces, functions, and features. Utilize a variety of platforms and technologies that provide solid solutions for business needs.
- Assists in solving highly complex problems, works with application teams and product vendors as necessary.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, possesses the ability to communicate with technical and business staff.
- Quick learner – enjoys new challenges, makes connections and can see relationships and patterns, able to fulfill different project roles based on business needs, works well individually or as part of a team.
- Ability to lead and/or participate in the analysis and design efforts in support of application and business requirements
- Self Development – actively works to continuously improve; acts on constructive feedback, adapts to different situations and audiences with different skills and approaches.
- Customer Focus – uses customer information to make improvements in products and services, acts with the customer in mind, establishes and maintains effective customer relationships. Collaborates with business and technical staff to identify requirements.
- Creativity – identifies new and unique ideas, prefers to try new solutions.
- Composure – cool under pressure; calm when presented with an issue or roadblock.
- Openness to change – effectively deals with change, comfortable handling risk and uncertainty.
- Strong analytical skills necessary for identifying root cause and problem resolution.
- - This position requires extensive or prolonged typing/keyboarding.
- This position requires sitting over 66% of the time.
- This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time.
This job posting is reflective of the Application Systems Analyst essential functions, qualifications, and physical requirements. The Application Solution Architect level has variable essential functions, qualifications and physical requirements. Competency and skill set will determine level of placement within the posted job family.
- 2+ years Windows server administration
- 2+ years SQL experience (MSSQL)
- 2+ years Citrix experience
- SQL Server knowledge – databasesecurity / queries / troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Visio, IIS, Tableau, Powershell, BOE Universe Design Tool - helpful
- Knowledge of Distributed Processing (Microsoft HPC 2012)
- Knowledge of Disaster Recovery
- Implement software upgrades and patches, as appropriate following Change Management policies and procedures
- LDAP / AD knowledge
- 2+ years Microsoft HPC
- 2+ years scripting (PowerShell) preferred
- 2+ years database design
- 2+ years working in an Agile environment
- 2+ years IT Security administration
- Vendor Software Management experience
- High Performance Grid computing concepts
Job no: 496048