WORK ACTIVITIES & ACCOUNTABLITIES
- Point of escalation for Service Desk on all outages, issues, questions, and requests of supported applications.
- Monitor and manage the application platform to ensure the application is fully functional for the business.
- Collect, evaluate, and coordinate enhancement requests for the supported application(s).
- Has knowledge and training to implement application configuration changes as requested for a release.
- Point person to coordinate all patching, releases, and development efforts with the vendor and IT teams.
- Test critical business functions, has final approval for successful implementations.
- Primary contact with the application vendor. Understand current contract and licensing details.
- Stays current on existing and planned future vendor release functionality. Attend change control meetings representing supported application(s).
- Assist with estimation of effort for enhancements as required.
- Creates release notes for the business users to understand fixes and/or new capabilities.
- Works with IT Trainer to produce documentation that can be utilized as self-help details.
- Review business requirement qualification documentation from Business Analyst for adherence to platform direction.
- May on occasion be required to produce the similar documentation.
- Moderate multi-service line prioritization and enhancement request meetings that identify what will be targeted in the next planned release.
- Understand the relationships, dependencies and impact of neighboring business functions.
- Deep business and technical knowledge of the application platform and its usage in the firm.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are needed. Able to work independently on multiple projects.
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects, activities and tasks under time constraints.
- Ability to effectively interface with staff at all levels.
- Excellent communication, facilitation, and organizational skills. Strong critical / analytical thinking and problem-solving skills. Perform other duties as required or assigned.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
- 3 years of overall IT experience with experience in software support processes.
- Experience planning, facilitating, documenting and managing business, functional and technical requirements.
- Experienced in test planning, test case development and execution.
- J-Script + CRM experience is strongly preferred.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of education and 4 – 5 years’ work experience.