Our client is a multinational bank and financial services company offering retail, corporate and investment banking as well as wealth management services.
They are currently looking for an Application Support Specialist for their operations in New York, working within their FX Cash business unit.
You will be joining a team support over 25 FX services, both internal and vendor application environments, on a 24-hour basis.
· Provide first and second line technical and application support for the existing applications and application environment
· Support inbound trade capture through multiple sources
· Support messaging operations within transaction processes
· Assist with producing management and tradereports, metrics and statistics
· Contribute to issue tracking, upgrades, and improvement management
· Monitor and clear incident queues
· Contribute to service level management and vendor integration by documenting known issues and providing insight into methods to improve service quality
· Work across IT teams to manage and resolve production-level issues
· Systems support for trade capture, trade life cycling, PNL and risk position generation
· Creating automation toolsets to monitor processes, reporting and improve efficiency
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent
· 8+ years’ experience in the investment banking space
· 5+ years’ experiencesupporting e-commerce applications
· 2+ years’ experience in writing shell/unix and SQL scripts.