The Application Support Engineer _ MyMedLeads will partner with and provide support to clients and partners for various software products.
All activities must be in compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity laws, HIPAA, ERISA and other regulations, as appropriate.
Essential Functions: In addition to working in accordance with appropriate conduct and behavioral standards, specific responsibilities of this role include:
- Provide timely and accurate engineering-level support to users of our APIs, EMR, and Practice Management systems
- Research and resolve data errors and unexpected results
- Identify and describe customer-reported software defects
- Review C++ and C# application code when troubleshooting
- Interview prospective API partners and customers
- Create various API consumption and problem reports
- Act as an expert system resource for the Customer Experience department
- Working knowledge of SQL
- General web development skills (.NET and/or PHP)
- Familiarity with Azure services, Microsoft Applnsights, and networking fundamentals
- Experience with Postman and Swagger
- Ability to troubleshoot software applications
- Experience providing feedback to software engineering teams
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently and with direction
- Desire to learn and provide high quality customer service
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill
- Strong organization, time management and analytical skill
- Bachelor’s degree with coursework in relational database applications and other IT subjects
- Experience providing support for SaaS applications, especially Practice Management and Electronic Medical Records software
Nextech is pleased to offer a variety of health, wellness and lifestyle benefit offerings for all fulltime employees:
- Generous annual bonus opportunity
- iCREATE Employee Recognition Program
- Insurance : Choice of Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Wellness Program including discounts on medical premiums
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- 15 days PTO at date of hire (increases with years of service) + 10 paid holidays + 1 floating holiday
- Volunteer Time Off
- 100% Company-Paid Parental leave
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- 100% Company-Paid Life Insurance and Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company-Sponsored 529 College Savings Plan
- Corporate Discounts on Retail, Travel, and Entertainment
- Pet Insurance options
- Works generally at a desk in a well-lighted, air-conditioned cubicle/office, with moderate noise levels.
- Long-distance or air travel as needed –not to exceed 5% travel.
- Periods of stress may occur.