- Figuring out ways to "find the bug" utilizing top-notch troubleshooting techniques and all the tools and systems available within the organization, and digging deep into code
- Maintain complex internal and external relationships, and communicate directly with clients
- Work with development teams to understand new products and services, and ensure Application Support requirements and constraints are enforced
- Identifying root causes, proposing test cases and fixes, and developing new debugging tools while working closely with product teams
- Providing timely information to customer facing teams to improve overall customer satisfaction
- Mentoring our 1st/2nd level teams on technical issues and best practices
- Developer-level technical chops along with a strong desire to interact with customers, engineers and management on high-profile issues critical to the long-term success of the company
- Manage multiple tasks of varying priorities at the same time
- Deploy, maintain, configure, and troubleshoot Linux and Windows servers
- Recommend and advocate for product enhancements based on product expertise and analysis/evaluation of client needs
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree in a Computing or related discipline
- Experience with compiled languages and object-oriented development is a plus
- Familiarity with healthcare transactions and X12 Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) is a plus
- Must be motivated, and an independent worker ready to thrive and learn
- Demonstrable curiosity, passion, integrity and outstanding attention to detail in professional and personal pursuits
- Unparalleled troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as exemplified by clear bug/issue explanations, documentation of knowledge, and mentoring ability
- Stay abreast of new technologies
What We Bring
- Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and vision, and a 401k with company matching so you can continue planning for robust financial wellness.
- Employee discounts on things like, mobile products and services, gym memberships, and a variety of additional entertainment options.
- Work Life Balance. We get that we all live busy lives, to the degree your role allows, we recognize the need and value of balance and seek to support our employees’ engagement in the pursuit of it.