About the Team & Role
Minted’s Fulfillment Team seeks an Application Support Engineer to join us in our San Francisco office.
Minted’s custom-designed offerings require high-quality on-demand Manufacturing and Fulfillment, Design Operations and Customer Service Operations to delight our discerning customer base. Our challenges include improving and expanding our Fulfillment systems to elastically scale to ever-growing volumes of orders, adaptation for continuously expanding line of products, and continuous optimization of costs, while maintaining the high bar of product quality and customer service. We are looking for a Software Engineer that can leverage their deep technical experience to help us address those challenges.
You will work cross-functionally with Customer Operations and Engineering teams at Minted, and with our manufacturing pipeline, to troubleshoot operational issues, unblock customer orders, and improve our processes and software. You will be the driving force behind development of our new tools, aimed at improving your own efficiency, as well as efficiency of Customer Service and Engineering.
- Monitor and track ongoing issues with our vendors and our internal systems.
- Analyze and prioritise the issues
- Use the existing software tools to address the issues, and communicate back the status
- Work collaboratively with the other engineers on Fulfillment team, and other teams within the company, in addressing the issues not covered by the existing toolset.
- Based on the acquires experience, propose additional tooling for our engineering pipeline, in pursuit of higher efficiency for the entire Fulfillment team
- 3+ years experience in technical support - REQUIRED
- Experience with technical troubleshooting for software products - REQUIRED
- Hands-on experience with MS Word and Excel - or Google Docs and Google Sheets - REQUIRED
- Hands-on experience with SQL - REQUIRED
- Hands-on experience with any programming language is a BIG PLUS
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a BIG PLUS
- People skills is a BIG PLUS
- Hands-on experience with JIRA is a PLUS