$80K - $100K*
To be effective, an individual must be able to perform each job duty successfully.
• Ability to quickly get to the root cause of an issue through effective troubleshooting using a variety of testing and monitoring tools.
• Add monitoring for internal services and respond to requests for assistance during outages and releases in collaboration with IT teams.
• Troubleshoots and validates services by using APIs, SOAP calls and other methods.
• Understands web applications, web services and SSO, for both internal and vendor systems to successfully troubleshoot production issues.
• Works with internal departments and vendors as needed to diagnose and resolve production issues.
• Acts as the escalation point on application support team for the service center, providing support and resolution to issues they see with members.
• Manages tickets through entire lifecycle from initial diagnosis, troubleshooting, and tri
Valid through: 2020-5-13