International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT) is a global leader in casino gaming entertainment and continues to transform the industry by translating casino player experiences to social, mobile and interactive environments for markets around the world. IGT is hiring an Application Specialist/Technical Support Engineer to support our clients throughout the US on the following IGT Products: Patron Management (Casino Marketing), Cage and Table Accounting & Table Manager, and Bonusing. Put your superior troubleshooting skills in play solving complex field problems during normal business operations, after upgrades or new installations, helping the Systems Support team ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
Every candidate applying must have casino operations experience in the following:
• Patron Management: Casino Marketing, Players Club Operations or Player Loyalty
• Provide technical and operational support for the IGT software.
• Provide support and training to casino operators on IGT products.
• Participate in the development of support material.
• Provides consultation to customer site after installation / upgrade.
• Work with installation team to understand customer operations and systems modules to be installed on site.
• Walk through system configuration.
• Developing working relationships with casino personnel.
• Participate in operational audits and process analysis.
• Adhere to IGT/departmental standards of conduct, safety regulations and other IGT policies and procedures.
First Year Goals Your involvement as a Technical Support Engineer will allow you to gain the latest knowledge keeping your technology skillset fresh and current. After the first year, you will have gained the necessary skillset required to fully support the system software.
Shadow and then Support IGT’s Gaming Systems software applications.
Utilize the latest technology of operating systems, relational databases, and network infrastructures as it relates to service, support, and upgrades and virtualization ensuring you and IGT remain the leader in the industry contributing to IGT’s bottom line.
Put your superior troubleshooting skills in play solving complex field problems during normal business operations, after upgrades or new installations, helping the Systems Support team ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
Required Qualifications • Bachelor’s degree or combination of experience and education
• 5+ years IT Systems Support or IT Technical Support
• Knowledge of SQL Server and databases including Microsoft’s Management Studio
• Technical aptitude, professional presentation skills, and superior customer service skills
• Knowledge of ITIL practices including incident management, problem management, and change management
• Experience with Windows and other Microsoft products (Excel, Word, PPT, and Outlook)
• Strong customer service skills required.
• Communication skills (listening, constructive feedback, conflict resolution, writing, presentation)
Preferred Qualifications • 5+ years casino experience or casino management systems
• ITIL Certification
• IGT systems experience
• Advanced in-depth knowledge of the gaming industry, gaming regulations and casino operations
• Microsoft SQL certification