Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate, Application Support Engineer to join our Digital Nexus technology organization.
- Provide installation, upgrades, maintenance, monitoring and support for Sequence Kinetics Business Process Management (BPM) Products
- Order Kinetics BPM Configuration & Deployments Knowledge
- Install and manage 3rd party vendor applications and dependent components, including packages that utilize IIS, Microsoft Reporting Services
- Monitor Sequence Kinetics application and take corrective action to prevent errors
- Troubleshoot system related problems and coordinate with third party vendors, as needed, regarding problem resolution
- Develop and maintain run books, architecture diagrams, maintenance plans, and other platform related documents
- Minimum three years of experience installing, configuring, monitoring, and tuning applications running on .Net platform; experience with Sequence Kinetics or similar BPM software preferred
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Experience configuring, monitoring, and troubleshooting IIS, Microsoft SQL Server, Windows Server, SSL certificates, Kerberos with good Understanding of SQL Server administration, backups and recoveries
- Prior knowledge working in a production support environment utilizing incident, change, and problem management processes, providing On-Call, including off hours and weekend support as necessary; experience with ServiceNow
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with good communication and interpersonal skills is desired
- Ability to perform and contribute in a strong team environment