IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THIS POSITION
- All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Local candidates only are being considered at this time.
- All employees must pass required background screenings and drug testing.
INVIDI Technologies Corporation develops products and services for addressable television advertising. Our Emmy® Award Winning Technology, Advatar® is widely deployed by cable, satellite, and telco operators. We provide comprehensive, measurable, and accountable ways to place relevant advertising in front of the rightaudiences. You've surely noticed that traditional television viewing is changing...tablets, phones, time-shifting, video-on-demand, and internet delivery all present challenges to the traditional television advertising paradigm. We are keeping pace with these changes and anticipating new ones.
We are located in the LoDo area of Denver, Colorado and offer a fast-paced environment with opportunities tolearn and grow. We are looking for team members that will flourish in our creative and inspiring environment,working alongside some of the best and brightest.
We are looking for an experienced, responsible IT professional who uses complex problem solving skills to join our growing support team. As an Application Support Engineer, you would use your technical knowledge and “people” skills to help solve technical problems and ensure an excellent customer experience. The idealcandidate is a self-driven, quick-study, who is an out-of-the-box thinker and natural problem solver with highlyeffective troubleshooting solutions.
You will be training and working with a team of energized and driven support engineers who have deep knowledge of our products and clients. You will be given ample information and training about our Advatar® solution to support our clients. You will become an expert in all aspects of the product(s) and provide professional, courteous and timely support for all issues reported. You will also assist with implementation and configurations processes.
- Must have demonstrated through prior successes being responsible and trustworthy to work independently overnight.
- Identify the root cause of custom application malfunctions by using superior troubleshooting skills.
- Effectively write emails for clients and internal stakeholders.
- Capable of working on multiple projects/issues at the same time and ability to change priorities with little notice.
- Ability to work independently, handle confidential information, and comply with INVIDI company procedures.
- Have the foresight to anticipate and address potential issues before they become issues.
- Keep detailed records of all incoming issues, actions taken and resolution.
- Escalate issues as needed to engineering or development teams.
- Work with team and cross functional teams when potential issues are identified.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field; or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications, training and work experience in the basics of database management, application development, etc.
- 3-5 years’ experience providing support for complex, networked software systems
- Working knowledge of SQL and NoSQL Databases
- Working knowledge of IT Hardware and Software
- Self-starter with the ability to learn and pick up new technical concepts quickly
- Ability to learn and master custom software
- Strong analytical and complex problem solving abilities
- Ability to diagnose and address application issues
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Prior experience working overnight
Highly preferred candidates also have
- Microsoft Windows, Microsoft SQL Server, UNIX, Linux, and command line scripting skills.
- Networking concepts (TCP/IP)
- Experience with customer support software such as TeamSupport
- Cable headend experience
- Cable traffic and billing experience
- Data analysis
- Foreign language fluency, especially Dutch or French