The Application Support Analyst will be responsible for providing daily application support to internal customers for the company’s enterprise software applications. The role includes supervising a helpdesk technician in his daily tasks.
- Reviews, analyzes, and troubleshoots the organization’s enterprise software applications and databases.
- Analyze and develop logical resolutions for business issues from a technical and business perspective.
- Document root cause and resolutions to issues.
- Provide support for our ERP system “Infor COM”
- Provide maintenance and coding enhancements for our Quality, MRP, and Shop Floor systems written in Java, JSP, Struts, HTML5, etc.
- Assist in the support and planning of business intelligence systems.
Must understand and follow requirements of SXP QMS and EHS system.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. Minimum 5 years’ experiencerequired.
- Experience supporting enterprise applications.
- Software development skills
- Capable of working with non-technical people.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong analytical and logical mindset.
- Strong team and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with internal customers.
- Great customer service ability.
- Experience developing web-based applications
- SQL Server (Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Views)
- Web Service development (XML, JSON, REST) helpful
- Great documentation skills for technical and/or business documents
- Relational databaseexperience along with SQL Server.
Cultural Fit – PCC Values
Drive For Results