Application Support Analyst
We are looking for ?Application Support Analyst for our client in Milwaukee, WI
Job Title: Application Support Analyst
Job Location: Milwaukee, WI
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- Provide Level 1 & 2 Application Support for a fast paced environment.
- Minimum five (5) years of UNIX, Shell Scripting and SQL hands-on experience is a must.
- Support multiple environments to ensure stability
- Ability to analyze various log files and understand the underlying cause.
- Work closely with multiple teams to ensure smooth deployments
- Probable candidates should possess excellent skills in UNIX and any one RDBMS, Windows Server.
- Oracle preferred along with good analytical and debugging skill
- Nice to have hands-on experience of Build / deployment Process
- Work withother teams to resolve tickets on priority through defined process and escalation matrix
- Co-ordinate with various client stakeholders to provide technical solutions.
- Triage issues and provide short-term and long term solutions
- Speak through the solution with Client and provide insights in to entire chain of events and plan for resolution
- Perform root cause analysis and work hands on to guide through the problem and incident management process
- Co-ordinate with offshore and other global teams.
- Provide creative solutions to customer problems to ensure customer productivity.
- Ability to exercise judgment using procedures and practices to determine the appropriate course of action.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Support application Releases and change management functions
- Provide support for monitoring of applications logs, feeds, issue tickets
- Should be able to articulate the problem and provide step by step approach to problem and incident management.
- Desire and ability to provide an outstanding customer experience and go the extra mile in everything they do.
Mandatory Technical Skills
- Unix and AIX platforms
- Unix debugging, Shell Scripting
- SQL, Java/Jquery
- Oracle 9/10/11G databasesupport
- Knowledge of MQ/TIBOC/EMS, Websphere, AbInitio and Informatica applications will be a plus