Full stack Web (Angular) and Services (.Net, Mulesoft) Developer/Tech Guru with key focus on design, architecture, cloud development/delivery, AI and SDLC processes.
- •Hands on Web and C#/ .Net development experience for large and complex application platforms.
- •Develop responsive and touch friendly UIs, engaging with UX to deliver an exceptional customer and user experience.
- •Responsible to define, design, develop and deploy applications/services and proof-of-concepts to build/support new and enhance existing products.
- •Take responsibility for architecture, test automation, and quality.
- •Work independently with Business Partners, Technology Architects, Product Managers and Business Analysts to shape ideas and requirements into applications following industry standard guidelines for code/database maintenance and performance.
- •Collaborate with and lead a balanced team of developers to deliver projects/features.
- •Communicate effectively with cross-functional stakeholders and application integration partners.
- •Lead technically frontend web and backend services.
- • Utilize and build RESTful and SOA backend services.
- •Application resiliency, scalability and performance design.
- •Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues.
- • Lead effectively and drive discussions to decision making.
- •Quick prototyping skills leveraging Visual Studio and/or other tools to create stub services etc.
- •Lead innovation initiatives on cutting edge AI, mobile and cloud technologies.
- •SOA Architecture and implementation using MuleSoft.
- •Agile/Scrum delivery.
- •Own the team's software development lifecycle – optimize it, tackle inefficiency and reduce waste.
- • Contribute to the recruitment and selection of new team members.
- •Minimum 9+ years of Development experience in Web and .Net stack.
- • Code branching merging and Software Configuration Management experience.
- •Unit testing and Test Driven Development (TDD) experience.
- • Entitlement and identity management design and implementation (Active Directory, ForgeRock, JWT etc.).
- •Design patterns and coding best practices.
- • Knowledge of estimation, tools and principles.
- • Design and SDLC documentation, authoring and presentation experience.
- •Should have worked end to end on complex architecture driven solutions.
- •ActiveMQ or any other similar Pub-Sub technology.
- •Multithreaded application development.
- • Work and coordinate in a global delivery model with onshore-offsite counterparts across different time zones.
- •Experience in leading technology/development teams.
- • Author, document and present implementation/integration designs to Architecture Review Boards.
- • Cloud development and delivery exposure.
- • Awareness/knowledge with PaaS/IaaS cloud-native applications.
- • Risk management, contingency planning.
- •Researching, technical assessment and generating heat-maps.
- • Software modeling language.
Tooling Experience Required:
MS Visual Studio, Microsoft TFS, Visio, Postman, SOAP UI, SQL Server Query Execution Tools, Team City, Octopus, Jira.
- •Experience developing integration services on Mulesoft a major plus.
- •Experience of leading/working through SDLC processes for 5 or more projects.
- •Enterprise delivery experience in a financial services organization.
- •Exposure to Cloud development and delivery models.
- •Mobile development experience.
- • Exposure to Contact Center and telephony tools and services (Avaya, Genesys, NICE etc.).
- •Experience with AI and NLP technologies (LUIS, LEX etc.).
Preferred Other skills:
- •Self-driven and quick learner abreast of latest Technologies and development in Data analytics, AI, Chatbot and Voice enabled Services space.
- •Should have a good sense for Code Architecture and Design Principles.
- •Will require very little or no handholding and can drive/lead a medium to large Team.
- •Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- •Team Player.
- • Obstacle remover, quick decision maker.