The Application Technical Analyst/Developer is an entry level position where the ideal candidate will work within the Corporate Financial Applications Department and be responsible for the support of applications/systems/database and third party software programs. The position is a hybrid role of development work and application support.
- Monitor applications/system and/or database performance, space requirements , data integrity, etc.
- Implement short-term solutions for quick resolution of issues and begin to develop long term solutions to problems that occur.
- Analyze frequently occurring issues related to operational and performance issues for supported applications/systems and/or database.
- Coding: Maintains code. Applies structured programming techniques and adheres to coding standards.
- Testing: Independently setup, and conduct integration testing.
- Documentation: Document support issues and solutions.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related discipline related to functional work or role with 3-5 years of relevant work experience OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience.
- Must be able to communicate and interact with a variety of internal/external customers and/or co-workers at level of detail required to resolve issues.
- May require knowledge of or ability to quickly learn specialized software to complete work assignments.
- Requires very good communication skills with ability to state messages in a clear manner by using language that is easy for others to understand.
- Must be able to proactively listen to others to understand issues and situations. Must be able to clearly articulate business needs to both internal and external customers.