Specialist Appl Support Analyst->> Maintains and supports applications and their operating environments. Provides technical and/or business guidance to the SCM team as well as other groups. May allocate/coordinate work within a team/project. Analyzes system requirements. May review SCM plans and SCM scripts/programs.Monitors changes to applications and their operating environment. Analyzes any complex issues. Provides application support input with regard to SCM activities. May interact directly with clients regarding project activities. Recommends technical solutions on application problems. Reviews and analyzes product migrations through all systems environments. Reviews and develops updates of contingency documentation and processes. Contributes to the achievement of related teams' objectives.
- Development and Production Application monitoring.
- Manage production issues from incident inception, triage, and carry the incident/problem through RCA. Ensure incidents are given the correct priority, assigned to the correct area, with Remedy tasks created.
- Perform application message search for users, investigate problem messages, application troubleshooting, replay messages from application backup files, and coordinate for user-signoff.
- Create and update DevOps tools for monitoring, automation, etc.
- Proactive performance and application health monitoring
Level 2 application support (Production \ Development including Project Support) for FNI SWIFT, SAA, MERVA FNI FUNDS \ CHIPS, (Core & Significant Application processing).
The resource should be senior and possess the following:
- Production Support, Problem \ Incident Management, Business Continuity \ Disaster Recovery
- Industry skills: SWIFT, Fedwire, CHIPS, OFAC, Alliance Web Platform
- Technical skills: scripting – Perl, Shell, Python, Ruby, HTML5, Programming – Java, Testing, performance Data Analysis
- Standards/Tools: Remedy, MQ
- Individual should be experienced (7+ years with SWIFT as well as in application development and\or support in messaging space) and will be expected to perform following in support of BNY Mellon SWIFT\FED\CHIPS EFM Core and Significant Applications.
- 5+ years scripting and/or SW development
Internal Jobcode: 45139
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Investment Services Technology-HR13644
Requisition Number: 1710912