Industry: IT Consulting/Services•
Less than 5 years
Posted 278 days agoby Gagan Kapoor
Position Title: Application Support Analyst
Position Number: 277700
Location: Atlanta, GA
Desired Skill Set:
Analytical Skills, Call Center, POS, Telecom, Wireless
Location: Atlanta, GA 30324
Duration: 24+ Months
Top 5 Skills
Knowledge of Wireless Telecom Industry
2+ years experiencetroubleshooting POS stations remotely via software such as Dameware or TeamViewer
2+ years analytical experiencetroubleshooting root cause of a problem
1+ years Call Center work environment experience
Wireless Industry Porting experience Local Number Portability for both Wireless and Wireline porting
Overall Purpose: Deliver end users support on technical, procedural and process support for assigned functional areas including but not limited to user training, support; design and write applications, troubleshooting applications and software for all internal clients enterprise wide. .
Roles & Responsibilities:
1) Participates in the review and definition of functional areas, processes and procedures regarding requirements, organization and flow of data, methods and forms.
2) Provides problem resolution; Communicates and recommends complex business process, procedures and diverse information to resolve customer issues.
3) Provides systems and programming support to functional areas.
4) Provides knowledge transfer and supports users on installed software.
5) Assists in design/modification of business rules for software.
6) Writes and maintains user documentation.
7) Installs software packages; data conversion; and package maintenance.
8) Ability to act as the single point of contact in application environment support for all stakeholders.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.