This position is responsible for providing application support and system enhancements for Aramsco’s Epicor Eclipse Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) platform. This position will play a key role within the IT team and will be responsible for providing application support for ongoing operations, configuration changes, user security administration, data imports, and testing of enhancements to the software. The position works closely with key members within the business, application providers, and the other members of the IT team serving as an expert resource bringing forth opportunities to leverage Eclipse and other companion products to help support the planned growth of the business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Works directly with end users and other support personnel on resolving functional and technical issues/questions within Epicor Eclipse and companion applications (Starship, Document Imaging, RF, Proof of Delivery, EDI, Avalara, Billtrust, and Worldpay). Provides timely status updates back to requester with appropriate resolution actions.
- Accepts and works on assigned service desk tickets. Completes timely updates, transfers, escalations and resolutions in Aramsco’s ticket management system.
- Completes setup of new Eclipse user accounts and maintains user authorizations.
- Performs data imports and mass loads as needed. Completes required activities to verify the integrity and accuracy of the data.
- Completes required system configuration activities (e.g. new branch setup).
- Monitors system processes and recommends changes to help improve application optimization, reliability, performance and availability.
- Works closely with the other IT team members to help develop/refine standardized business processes, document system requirements, and test new versions, customizations and patches to the Eclipse operating environment.
- Provides assistance with all required activities to help quickly and seamlessly integrate newly acquired organizations.
- Liaise with the user community and other IT personnel to understand the nature and trending of issues encountered by end users.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field.
- 5+ years’ hands on experience implementing and/or supporting Epicor Eclipse. Strong working knowledge of Eclipse operating principles, approaches, technologies, and architecture.
- Knowledge and understanding of Finance, Supply Chain and Sales & Distribution best practices.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of Eclipse file maintenance, pricing, order entry and warehouse management processes.
- Knowledge of the Eclipse full sales order lifecycle from the initial order/bid Entry thru picking/shipment.
- Knowledge of Eclipse accounting systems to include credit & collections, cash receipts, accounts payable and general ledger.
- Knowledge of Eclipse database and reporting systems.
- Knowledge of Aramsco specific business process and how these processes are executed within the Eclipse ERP system
- Ability to provide associates with guidance and training on Eclipse best practices.
- Proficient in standard Microsoft tools such as Excel, Word & SharePoint.
- Strong knowledge of customer services ethics, principles and procedures.
- Ability to multitask and work well in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of organizational skills with great attention to detail.