Our team of expert staff plan, build, and operate IT and communication systems in support of the National Nuclear Security Administration's Office of Secure Transportation (OST) for the United States Department of Energy. The Office of Secure Transportation is responsible for the safe and secure transportation of government-owned special nuclear materials in the contiguous United States.
The successful candidate will possess a strong understanding of web-based applications, such as Assetworks Fleet Focus and Microsoft SharePoint. The candidate will demonstrate the ability to support the application stack, generating reports, and its user-base in a dynamic enterprise environment.
- Complete application administration, i.e. user and group management, create and modify reports, logging, batch upload and data load,etc.; all from within the applications' interfaces and provided tools.
- Perform end-of-period processes within the application
- Develop and populate custom lists within the application
- Create and update Support and User Guides for the application
- Assist in the development of appropriate workflows and processes
- Work with the application Customer Support personnel to resolve product issues encountered within the application
- Thorough knowledge of database design, interface design and intended workflow
- Interface with the application communities looking for better ways to use the product for this user-base.
- US Citizenship
- Active DOE Q or DoD TS clearance or the ability to obtain a clearance
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work under minimal supervision as part of a team
- Basic database administration, TSQL, and scripting
- Bachelor's degree or 4 years of work experience to be used in lieu of degree
- Three (3) years of experience related to position
- Assetworks Fleet Focus administration or Other Asset Management Software
- Report administration, i.e. Crystal Reports, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services, etc.
- General scripting (SQL, PowerShell)
- Experience with Microsoft Server operating systems
- Experience with virtualization platforms (Hyper-V &VMware)