Who is Teledyne ISCO? Teledyne ISCO is a leading manufacturer of a wide range of innovative products designed to increase productivity while improving the quality of life on our planet. Our standard and customized products are used across multiple sectors including: water and wastewater, pharmaceutical, academia, oil exploration, and reactant feed. We do research, design, development, and manufacturing all in one location.
Why Teledyne ISCO?
Full benefits package on your 1st day of employment.
Paid Vacation and Sick Leave.
10.5 Paid Holidays.
401k with Company Match.
Company provided Life Insurance.
Monthly recognition programs.
Family friendly atmosphere.
Opportunities for growth and advancement.
Position Summary and Responsibilities
The purpose of this position is to provide pump and application support to customers in the Teledyne ISCO Pump Product Line. Application support includes; selecting the correct pump and accessories for customer application, to working on a detailed pump installation design. This position may also require setting up a mini application to prove the feasibility of the customer’s application and installation of Teledyne ISCO Pumps. This person will work directly with the Pump Product Line Manager to assist in New Product Development. The individual will work directly with marketing, sales, and other channel partners with the intent of successfully supporting and growing our customers. They will also support Teledyne ISCO’s Operating Principles, including the key areas of ensuring a safe work environment and implementing best practices for continued operational excellence.
- Providing customers and channel partners (e.g., Distributors and Resellers) with information and system configurations to support ensuring that the products sold to customers meet the customers’ various application needs.
- Providing product and application assistance training to Teledyne ISCO’s direct sales teams and channel partners (e.g., Distributors and Resellers).
- Work with the Pump Product Line Manager, to assist the New Product Development Process with a focus on obtaining and providing technical insights/specifications on potential future products.
- This position, working with MarCom, Sales Management, and Administration, will assist in ensuring timely and accurate communications and access to correct pricing for those items intended to be sold through the respective sales channels. Also, to communicate to company support departments, as appropriate, to allow the channels and support departments to execute their respective responsibilities.
- Execute the position’s responsibilities in a manner that supports awareness and sensitivity to the social and business cultures of the various customers, partners and geographical regions.
Knowledge, Education, and Experience
- A BS degree in Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering is desired.
- At least 5 years of experience in applications. Understanding pumping in either the process flow world or reactant feed world is preferred.
- The candidate must possess excellent oral and written communications skills with customers and management.
- This position requires an ability to interface and communicate clearly with clients, sales representatives, and several departments within Teledyne ISCO.
- The candidate should be skilled in the application of computers.
Mental and Physical Demands:
- Application Specialist-Pumps must be able to hear and respond verbally to questions posed by customers, representatives and dealers on the phone and in person.
- They must have all the capabilities needed to drive an automobile and perform medium work in transporting products of up to 50 lbs. to and from customers’ offices, field demonstrations and at exhibitions.
- The person in this position must be able to read specifications and tender requirements to aid in the preparation of quotations to customers.
- The person in this position must be able to travel up to 25% of time with overnight and international travel expected.
Requisition ID 2019-9210