The Application Specialist will play a key role in ensuring Life Cycle Management activites from an application point of view. This person will focus on application operations, including proactive monitoring, automation and 2nd line troubleshooting. This position will also be responsible for implementing common guidelines for application operation on a global level.
In the role as Application Specialist you work closely with solution architects, developers and the infra team on a global level. You are responsible for:
• Applications as a whole (Relevant service components, subcontractors, [internal, external], interest groups)
• Changes (acceptance of deliveries, implementing releases / versions, managing changes, implementing/ coordinating security fixes)
• Problem resolution and solving (Problem management, incident support to incident management
• Availability and configurations of the application
• Subcontractor management (Operative level, internal and external, SLA, quality)
• You have a delegated operational responsibility for the production of one or more applications.
• The production takes place according to our Operational agreement with System Owners and managers and according to our rules and guidelines for our production team.
• As an Application Specialist you will have a role as an "IT Owner" which means, you have a responsibility for a whole undertaking towards our System Owners/ managers.
Support with incident and change management as needed to support the daily operations.
Adhere to standard Software Validation procedures by collaborating with System Owners, Stakeholders and Compliance Resources
Authority & Responsibilities:
Deliver application operations and LCM activities on time with high quality
Bachelor’s Degree from college or university or five to six years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
As a Application Specialist you work both independently and in teams across the organization with a business-driven mindset. You have the ability to work proactively with energy and determination to push your assignments towards their objectives.
Valid through: 11/17/2021
$80K — $100K *
16 days ago
$100K — $150K *
21 days ago