As an Application Solution Engineer, you will be involved in assisting, consulting and implementing projects for our most important customers. You are expected to be of the highest professional integrity and be the person that the customer can rely on for critical advice involving their use of ICONICS software. You may be leading multiple projects to ensure that specifications are met. You will become familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in any Engineering major
- Experience in Microsoft software and operating systems
- Experience in Microsoft IIS
- Experience in computer networks
- Experience in database design and programming
- Scripting knowledge for VBA, VB, VB.NET, Jscript.NET
- Artistic skills, GUI design, SharePoint and web design a plus