Responsible for designing, developing, testing, implementing, and maintaining web-based application systems, such as a web portal. Troubleshoots and solves software issues as well as incidents raised by our provider network. Will be involved in projects such as Provider Portal and Contract Management Application enhancements and maintenance.
- Contribute to the entire implementation process for new applications and enhancements to existing applications
- Meet with business partners to understand business needs
- Contribute to overall solution design
- Responsible for build and test of applications
- Conduct root cause analysis and complex performance tuning
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of related experience. Healthcare experience a plus.
- Experience working with C#, ASP.Net, Java Script, OOP/OOAD, XML, HTML.
- Experience with Oracle or SQL Server.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience with web services, messaging, and stored procedures preferred.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Sass and LESS experience.
- UX/CX experience.