We are looking for Application Security Engineer for our client in Cambridge, MA
Job Title: Application Security Engineer
Job Location: Cambridge, MA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Integrating AppSec into our existing project management methodology ICE.
- Integrating AppSec into Software Development Life Cycle.
- Integrating AppSec into existing control frameworks like IGM and ITOM.
- The candidate should have good knowledge of data management tools like Tableau to help us create a Balance score card.
- Data will come from various systems (like Vulnerability Tracking System, Exception tracking System, Training Completion tracking system etc.) to publish a balance score card to leadership. The balance score card will provide risk rating related to each applications.
- Good knowledge of Visio to draw the processes
- Good written skills to write the policy and guidelines documents
- Good verbal communication skills to talk to various stakeholders for understanding existing methodologies and framework
- Good reading skills as the candidate will be reading lot of existing documentation to identify integration points.
- Good power point skills as the candidate will be presenting process design to various stakeholders for their buy in.
- Good conflict management skills as the candidate will lead the change and every changes brings out some conflict.
- Last but not the least someone who understand information security well.