$80K — $100K *
We are looking to grow our team with an Application Security Architect in the USA that will be responsible for delivering services and advising our customers on secure software development.
This includes planning and leading the implementation of the Checkmarx platform, reviewing customer software architecture and source code, providing training for developers and management, both on-site and remote, as well as assisting in tailoring the Checkmarx solution to align with customer risk policies.
We are looking for a strong and self-motivated individual who wants to be part of an expanding team in a fast growing industry.
· Review customer’s software architectures with a focus on potential security threats.
· Help large organizations to implement a Secure Software Development Life Cycle (SSDLC).
· Plan and lead activities with customers (through email, on-line meetings, telephone calls and on-site visits) and ensure customer satisfaction with the Checkmarx services and solution.
· Understand and document customer requests, needs, requirements, escalations and coordinate with Product management, R&D and support teams.
· Travel to customer sites for meetings and technical activities.
· Occasionally assist in pre-sale activities, like providing product demonstrations.
The Managed Services Team
Focused on customers, Managed Services’ mission is to ensure that clients get the most out of Checkmarx Products and Solutions. To accomplish this, we provide customers specialized services such as:
· Performing security source code analysis;
· Performing Dynamic Application Security Testing;
· Investigate security vulnerabilities;
· Provide mitigation advice for security vulnerabilities;
· Assistance on Application Security Programs and Processes implementation;
Valid through: 11/6/2021