Application Security Analyst
Job Title: Application Security Analyst
Location: Vienna, VA
Contract Length: 12months+
Interview Process: Phone, to in person- will hire off video chat if out of the area
Citizenship: US Cit, GC, GC/EAD- no H1B candidates
Top Skills: Application Security, Security Hardening, Code Modification, Pennetration Testing, They are using Fortify, this is not required but highly preferred, they are also preferring someone coming from a financial institution, but not required.
This is not network focused, but application, both mobile and web focused. Please only share candidates with an application focus. If they come from a financial application security background that would be the ideal and would make them stand out.
This resource needs to proficient in applying best security practices for Web/Native Mobile Applications in the Financial Services Sector-
The Security Analyst is responsible for assisting our Mobile and Online team in planning and administration of our security programs.
Assist with incident response activities requested by the client.
- Determine the most efficient methodology and path for analyzing and mitigating mobile and web incidents.
- Assist in the development of a mobile incident response process.
- Understand threats to mobile/web ecosystems and have the ability to design security solutions in support of mobile environments.
- Assess and integrate iOS, Android phones, and tablets within an integrated mobilethreat platform (MTP) and mobile device management (MDM) environment.
- Review applications and provide recommendation on whether or not applications should be approved for use on the mobile platform.
- Assess securityrisks for integrating enterprise and commercial mobile apps into the mobile environment.
- Evaluate, recommend, and support operational changes, enhancements, and modifications to securing the mobile environment.
Develop, maintain, and support operational documentation to include, but not limited to Standard Operations Procedures (SOPs), requirements documents, back-up/contingency plans, architectural design documents and diagrams, and/or Information Assurance (IA) related documentation