$80K — $100K *
At Experian Health, our employees have the opportunity to shape more than products – they shape the future of U.S. healthcare. Experian Health is a pioneer for innovations leading the way in revenue cycle management, identity management, patient engagement, and care management for hospitals, physician groups, labs, pharmacies and other risk-bearing entities. Our success relies on people who are given the freedom to imagine new frontiers in the rapidly changing healthcare space and push the boundaries of innovation. Help us realize our vision of applying data for good and changing the healthcare landscape for the better – for all of us.
We are looking for an entry level person (Java or .NET) to take on security engineering responsibilities such as analyzing software designs and implementations from a security perspective, identify and resolve security issues, create scripts and automation for existing security tools as well as help us create a set of rules for testing.
• Implementing, testing and operating tools designed to improve our security program
• Performing on-going security testing and code review
• Automation and creating scripts as well as security libraries
• Troubleshooting and debugging issues that arise
• Perform on-going security testing and code review to improve software security
• Troubleshoot and debug issues that arise
• Provide suggestions for new software solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities
• Maintain technical documentation
• Develop a familiarity with new tools and best practices
• Contribute to the execution and improvement of the software process as needed.
• Establish, participate and maintain relationships with internal teams, customers and information technology subject matter experts
• Provide appropriate research support to business and information technology groups within the organization. Advise on options, impact on other business processes and system priorities.
• Maintain professional relationships with internal and external client and teams, participating in team meetings, code reviews and working closely with technical and non-technical teams.
• Other duties as required.
• *Proven work experience as an Entry Level Java or .Net developer
• Strong interest or passion for development work in compliance, security and vulnerabilities
• Strong software development experience in either Java or .NET (intermediate knowledge of both also ideal
• Adequate knowledge of web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services and Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
• Interest in all aspects of security research and development
• BS degree in Computer Science or related field
• At least 1-3 years of experience in software development.
• Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Software Engineering, related field or equivalent experience.
• Strong development skills in either Java or .NET
• Experience with Python, Perl, Linux, Powershell
• Experience working with unit testing, source control, continuous integration, defect tracking and change management tools.
• Strong knowledge of software development processes, methodologies and lifecycles.
• Strong knowledge of relevant software platforms (Windows and Unix environments preferred).
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Strong time management skills.
• Working knowledge of OWASP/Top 10 and CWE/SANS TOP 25 Most Dangerous Software Errors
• Analytical skills: Elicitation, Data Analysis, Logic, code development and design.
• Knowledge of relevant software platforms (Windows and Linux environments preferred).
Valid through: 4/2/2021
$90K — $100K + performance bonus
2 days ago