TRIANZ is a global professional services firm committed to enabling leaders to develop and execute operational strategies, leverage new business and technology paradigms, and achieve results expected by senior management in their organizations- predictably.
What We Stand For
Our clients are transforming their businesses, competitive strategies, product and service portfolios, customer-partner-employee interactions and their ecosystem as a whole. The cost of misses is not financial alone but a lost window of opportunity. So getting things right the first time is absolutely critical.
As a result, TRIANZ is focusing on three important themes in our engagement model with clients.
- Crystallize business impact from a top management point of view
- Help Clients achieve results from strategy-by making execution predictable through innovative execution techniques
- Create a positive, enriching partnershipexperience in everythingwe do
Industries, Clients & Practices
TRIANZ works with clients across High Technology, Banking, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail, Telecom, e-businesses and Public Services. Most clients are Fortune 1000 organizations and our relationships are sponsored by senior leaders in Enterprise Analytics Sales, Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Operations and Information Technology. We partner with our clients to address the following key service areas:
- Information Management, Master Data & Data Warehousing
- Business Intelligence & Analytics
- Big Data & Business Insights
- Cloud Analytics
About the Role;
Application Risk Engineer
- 5+ years of application securityrisk management experience
- Provide security advice for tooling
- Assess applications for design related securityrisks and assist teams in determining appropriate remediation for issues identified
- Understand Java, Microservices, Mobile, Web Apps
- Knowledge in Java, .NET, Client server architecture,
- Knowledge in design and implement Application Architecture, Database, Container, Deployment mechanism
- Understand financial domain PCI, PII, GDPR norms
- Hands-on experience in threat management and/or vulnerability management
- Extensive experience in setting up compliance procedures and checklists for web/mobile/desktop applications
- Experience in Web/Mobile/thick client application security testing and hacking techniques
- Experience in code review, assessment scan, visual inspections
- Experience in Application assessment including reviewing server side controls, data communication paths
- Experience in Collect process and scan for indicators of compromise (IoC) across the enterprise.
- Experience with Splunk ThreatConnect and other indicator of compromise (IoC) handling tools
- Experience deriving actionable intelligence and threat indicators out of intelligence feeds
- Knowledge in data privacy laws ranging from HIPAA to GDPR
- Participate in audit reviews
Good to have:
- Proven experience as an Information Security Analyst from the Enterprise Information Security Cyber Threat Management organization.
- Drive threat modeling exercises that help Lines of Business (LOB) personnel understand the potential cyberthreats against their products and systems the mitigating controls we have in place and the remaining residual risk.
- Actively monitor and research cyberthreats on the Internet and Dark web with a direct or indirect impact/relevance to financial services business operations technology infrastructure and client trust.
We are Growing Rapidly: 2016-2018 Highlights
TRIANZ is growing above the average of the professional services industry. Here are some highlights.
- Voted significantly above other services firms by 90% + of Clients for business impact, execution predictability and organizational commitment in the recent TRIANZ wide Client satisfaction survey.
- Won the “Customer Obsession Award” from Amazon Web Services for our innovation and execution record in Cloud Infrastructure and Business Applications strategy and services.
- Won UNICOM awards for the #1 Digitization and #1 Analytics project over a wide array of competition.
- Featured by IDC in their Spotlight series under the theme of “Operationalizing Strategies through Execution Excellence: A New Paradigms in Technology Delivery”.
- Achieved 50%+ revenue and employee growth compared to prior year’s exit showing an increasing acceptance of our models and success from our differentiated methodologies in strategic execution.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Trianz does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, gender, religion, disability, age, political affiliation or belief, disabled veteran, veteran of the Vietnam Era, or citizenship status (except in those special circumstances permitted or mandated by law).