APPLICATION PROGRAMMER, LEAD (CERL-17-1421-M):
Bowhead seeks an Lead Application Programmer who will be responsible for planning, budgetary matters, task order and other systems/program management functions. The Lead Application Programmer is a hands-on lead. In support of the US Army Corps of Engineers, Bowhead’s Team of Application Programmers will examine the DoD’s Enterprise Sustainment Management System and gather the requirements for a new system, develop the application program interface and required reports, test the system, schedule and assist in deployment, and provide full documentation.
The Lead Application Program prepares project implementation plans, coordinates project activities, monitors milestones, and provides progress reports.
• Provides technical and management support for programs/projects identified by individual/multiple task orders.
• Acts as interface between end user, technical staff, and the contracting officer.
• Gathers and organizes end users requirements
• Leads a team of virtual Programmers
• System analysis / defining the requirements
• Database design
• Programming / coding
• Testing and quality assurance
• Documentation / technical writing
• System Maintenance
• Bachelor’s Degree in an Information Technology or related field required.
• Requires experience in Agile Development Process (AGILE Scrum Master preferred), a PMP certification and an ITIL certification.
• Experience programming/developing, testing, and documenting code is required.
• Supervisory experience or experience leading a team of programmers in a similar task is required.
Requires the following skills:
• Java Script
• DoD 8570 / Comp TIA Certification may be required.
• Dot NET
• Microsoft SQL