5 - 7 years experience • Accounting, Finance & Insurance
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As an Application Manager within PNC's MIS Retail Marketing organization, you will provide leadership and oversight to the Marketing Technology Group in support of various business initiatives.This roles works closely with Business and Domain Partners, End Users, Data Architects, Data Modelers, Developers and other project team members to oversee and manage multiple, technically complex, mission-critical, and/or high-profile projects or initiatives simultaneously.
ZZ - Remote Location
PA371 - USX Tower/Steel Building
- Manages development projects, development teams and application support functions.
- Oversees multiple application programming and analysis projects which include development, installation and maintenance of application programs .
- Monitors and maintains adherence and compliance to quality standards on an ongoing basis .
- Maximizes staff contribution through professional growth and development, to increase teamwork and more effectively meet business needs .
- Analyzes applications to ensure that all systems that are developed, meet business needs and specifications .
Builds Winning Teams - Extensive Experience
- Develops talent by creating engaged, inclusive and diverse teams who are empowered to speak freely and act with integrity.
Leads Effective Change - Extensive Experience
- Recognizes the need for, takes personal accountability to adapt, and leads others through organizational change.
Drives for Results - Extensive Experience
- Demonstrates energy and a desire to succeed; follows through on commitments; pushes self and others to deliver exceptional results.
Establishes Vision and Purpose - Working Experience
- Creates a compelling vision of the future and translates it into action, linking others' contributions to the success of PNC.
Manages Risk - Extensive Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Job Specific Competencies
IT ENVIRONMENT - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of an organization's IT purposes, activities and standards; ability to create an effective IT environment for business operations.
APPLICATION DELIVERY PROCESS - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of major tasks, deliverables, and formal application delivery methodologies; ability to utilize these in order to deliver new or enhanced applications.
APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT TOOLS - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize a variety of specific tools and toolkits for the development and support of applications.
Required Education and Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 5+ years of industry-relevant experience. At least 3 years of prior management experience is typically required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.