- Lead the resolution of critical issues in a variety of risk and analytics applications to ensure that operational SLAs are met & prioritization of problem tickets for root cause investigation and remediation
- Implement technology enhancements and bug fixes to Risk and Analytics applications.
- Lead optimization initiatives undertaken by the team to streamline operations and enhance customer experience.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, offshore service providers and vendors to drive synergies and deliver solutions and ensure adherence to architectural guidelines and IT risk policies.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation of all production issues; report status and escalate issues and concerns to senior management as needed; monitor the health of the infrastructure and implementing controls and enhancements that ensure availability, stability, and performance capability of the production environment
- Provide support during evenings and weekends as necessary
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Bachelor’s degreerequired, major in Computer Science or Engineering or related field preferred
- 5+ year demonstrated track record in end-to-end software development life cycle and successful delivery of technical solutions using enterprise tools (e.g. SQL Server, .NET and Core Java and/or J2EE)
- Ability to multi-task in a challenging, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- High level of analytical problem-solving abilities
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills – written, verbal and presentation
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels
- Good understanding of Microsoft Technologies (.NET, SQL Server, Web Services, SSIS/SSRS, TFS, PowerShell Scripting)
- Knowledge of computing platforms like HPC, Microsoft Azure and MongoDB or similar
- Intermediate level knowledge of application infrastructure and networking concepts
- Knowledge of Investments Management and Finance
- Tivoli Workstation (TWS)
- Knowledge and/or experience Docker strongly preferred
- Familiarity with ITIL and ITSM support processes and terminology
- Experience working with development teams in an Agile Environment
- Knowledge of Data Visualization tools (Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, similar)