TicketNetwork is currently seeking an Application Integration Engineer II. The candidate will have extensive knowledge and experience in providing support for Microsoft’s server platform, with specific focus on Windows Server 2016 Core, IIS, and Powershell scripting. Experience working in hybrid cloud environments is preferred, specifically Microsoft's Azure Cloud services, Amazon's AWS Cloud services, and all of the various Microsoft Office 365 integrations.
The position will be team based and will be responsible for supporting the company’s portfolio of enterprise applications. The candidate should have knowledge of enterprise IT best practices and project leadership methodology. This role will be responsible for the tools and environments needed to support the company’s software development. This position will also be responsible for providing input into the design and strategy of the team initiatives, working closely with network, security, infrastructure, and development teams to further these goals.
- Provide enterprise-wide technical support for the company's diverse portfolio of applications, including application configuration, server hardening & security, problem identification & resolution, and application support.
- Configure Windows servers, application programs, scripts and other tools as requested by developers and support automated code push tools to facilitate software changes and enhancements to DEV/QA/SANDBOX/PROD environments.
- Serve as the key contact for assigned applications. Stay current with all application upgrades and enhancements. Work with vendors and internal technical teams to resolve issues.
- Monitor assigned systems and applications performance to maintain agreed performance metrics. Take proactive steps to improve performance when necessary. Escalate issues to management.
- Participate in the software delivery life cycle (SDLC) by ensuring any technical or security requirements for new projects involve the responsible IT teams.
- Participate in technical on-call services and off hours work when required.
- Prepare, and deliver detailed presentations to management to illustrate ideas for technical or process improvement.
Also responsible for:
- All enterprise applications in the company’s portfolio.
- Being the first responder for (but not limited to) custom applications, SQL, IIS, and surrounding infrastructure issues.
- Performing expedited root cause analysis and escalating the issue to the appropriate teams when necessary.
- Creating and documenting policies & procedures, installation instructions, configuration guides, and other relevant documentation as needed to help maintain a knowledge base for the team.
- Attending project meetings, and provide technical direction to PMO for IT recommendations and resources.
Advanced familiarity expected with the following:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Core Administration
- IIS Administration
- Load Balancer Administration (A10 or equivalent)
- 5+ years’ experience in enterprise software support role or equivalent.
- Prior supportexperience in a software development environment.
- Team lead or technical lead experience is a plus.
- Associate's degree in Computer Science or related field required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- MCSE, CompTIA Security+, and/or CompTIA Server+ certifications preferred
- Full Time
- Monday-Friday, 9:00AM to 6:00PM
- Must have flexibility to respond outside of normal work hours should business need require it
- Must be available to be on-call for one week every 3-4 weeks