Are you an exceptional Application Integration Specialist? Do you want to be a part of the transformation of a massive infrastructure into a modern state-of-the-art #SaaS ecosystem? Fivesky is building a brand-new global team of engineers who will have a direct impact on changing the way over 1.5 million participants manage their assets.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience in systems administration and applications.
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Led or have been an integral part of a migration project is highly desirable
- Worked with SaaS applications
- Know how to create automations with Powershell
- Experience with SCCM
- Have had integral role in projects involving data transitions.
- Understand Networking/ Infrastructure protocols (eg - Firewall)
What you’ve done:
- Administered Window/Mac OS and desktop applications
- Worked on Linux and Linux based applications
- Tested desktop and web applications
- Managed systems and configured users in a large, distributed environment
- Wrote technical and operational management documents and status reports
- Coordinated application testing and development
- Worked across different teams and maintained great working relationships
What you will do:
- Conduct client and vendor intake interviews in order to understand the business and technical functionality
- Use Microsoft Admin studio to create application packages
- Work with internal teams to understanding the network, infrastructure, and risk requirements teams to provide proper documentation
- Act as the go-between to understand the software footprint and population
- Work with finance and IT teams ensuring software is properly on boarded and licensed
- Cataloging and reporting progress of application readiness
- Documenting procedures for application request, support, and escalation
- Coordinate and perform application testing
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.