Description of Work:
- Serve as the SSA Office of Systems Operations and Hardware Engineering (OSOHE), Division of Integration and Environmental Test (DIET) point of contact for Modern Development Environment (MDE) and Agile related software, hardware and projects
- Coordinate the setup, data requirements, security updates and testing of applications developed in the MDE. This testing could be via automated scripts or manual testing.
- Support the integration of applications developed with Agile methodologies in the MDE into production
- Generate documents for automation testing in support of the AGILE and Modern Development Environment (MDE)
- Coordinate environmental setup effort within DIET for the MDE process and reports to management.
- Coordinate data needs within the integration environment working with the developmental components in the MDE process and providing statuses to management
- Assist in proactively avoiding any intermittent software functionality problems.
- Attend work order meetings to introduce key project personnel; define roles and responsibilities; and review the meeting purpose, scope, and objectives.
- Communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer, on a daily basis.
- Provide Agile, MDE, DevOps, etc., training to customer personnel
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities needed.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field and 7 years' IT work experience or Master's degree in a technical field degree and 3 years IT work experience or minimum of 11 years work experience in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience developing, testing and/or integrating applications in a DevOps environment.
- Minimum of 5 years of experienceworking with automated testing frameworks including as but not limited to; Selenium, Jenkins, Cucumber, LoadRunner, Junit, and TestNG.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in working with VBScript, C Languages, Groovy and PowerShell Scripting.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience setting up the Automation Infrastructure for an enterprise.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience setting up the automation model for web based application, mainframe based application and web services.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience using Maven, Git, Bitbucket and Jenkins
- Minimum of 3 year of experience with CI/CD process
- Must be able to obtain a public trust clearance
- Must be a US citizen or green card holder
Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
- Agile Scrum Master certification
- Experience with databases such as DB2, Oracle, Postgres, SQLs
- Strong knowledge on Core Java principles and web services
- Experience with testing tools like QTP/UFT
- Strong written and oral communication skills and experience in coordinating multi-component projects
- Experience in automating Desktop based application.
- Knowledge of Cloud platforms (on/off prem) and platform migration
- Knowledge on Security Testing
- Knowledge on Performance Testing