How you’ll contribute to the team:
- Design, develop, test, and implement application integration solutions for a wide range of global business processes common to a manufacturer including order to cash, sales and distribution, supply chain, procurement, finance, and customer relationship management.
- Own and participate in the development of the organization’s Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) integrations as new business partnerships and relationships are developed.
- Manage and execute the integration of new applications into existing systems and software.
- Ensure that integration projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and align with IT guiding principle as well as with the company’s overall strategic vision.
- Develop standards and processes to support and facilitate integration projects and initiatives.
- Develop and manage both batch and real-time application integration processes that facilitate business transactions, data exchanges, and services with internal applications as well as external business partners systems.
- Develop and maintain documentation for integration solutions architecture used within the organization.
- Collaborate with developers and system owners in the testing of newly-integrated software programs and applications.
- Resolve issues in program logic and the interoperability of new applications with existing systems software.
- Build relationships with business domain owners and work with them to develop new ideas that support the business to operate more efficiently and effectively.
- Build relationships with other IT teams to gain an understanding of application and infrastructure architectures and required functionality.
- Build relationships with vendors of application software deployed in the organization’s IT environment to learn about and provide feedback on their technical integration capabilities.
- Research and make recommendations on integration products and services in support of procurement and development efforts.
What you'll bring to the table:
- Computer Science degree or Computer Engineering degree; Bachelor's
- Infrastructure Analyst: 2-4 years of experience in enterprise-level application integration including business-to-business and business-to-client
- Infrastructure Architect: 5+ years of experience
We'll be excited if you have:
- Experience in SAP integration: CPI, PI/PO, IDoc Interfaces, RFC, BAPI, ALE, User Exits, and ABAP
- Strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- Competency with XML constructs and schemas
- Experience and knowledge of EDI X12 standards and specifications
- Experience with API protocols and web service models such as SOAP, REST, WSDL, XML, XSLT
- Knowledge of network and transport protocols and standards (SFTP, AS2, , HTTPS, SOAP, etc.)
- Strong understanding of converting end-user needs and requirements into IT solutions