$80K — $100K *
The Application Integration Analyst enables consistent access and delivery of data across PFG’s spectrum of data subject areas and data structure types to meet consumption requirements of business applications and processes. The Application Integration Analyst conducts complex source and target system analysis to identify mapping & business rules. Functional and technical requirements/specifications are created for the development of middleware code that builds PFG’s capabilities for online analytical processing or multidimensional analysis.
•PFG’s integration environment is primarily IBM IIB/MQ and Informatica PowerCenter along with supporting technologies such as Web Services, XML, Java, and .Net.
•PFG’s reporting and analytics environment is primarily IBM Cognos Analytics & Microsoft PowerBI Pro
•For master data management, PFG uses Informatica’s Multidomain Master Data Management solution
• Works with cross-functional teams to translate business goals into actionable plans
• Supports designers, developers, and testers throughout an application’s development lifecycle
• Identifies data sources & targets to access: business unit databases, modern or custom applications, legacy applications, XML messages
• Conducts data profiling and analysis of data sources, cross reference tables, and data targets
• Discovers & documents the uses & structures of identified data source/targets including semantics (patterns/rules), standards, & quality issues
•Coordinates cleansing activities with data source/target owners to improve data accuracy & integrity. Includes sharing results of quality detection analysis, supplying missing elements or values, enforcing standards, purging duplicate entries, etc.
• Understands critical data models associated with data sources and targets
• Creates high-level and low-level detail design documents for API, ESB, and ETL initiatives. Includes development of formal specifications & data flow diagrams
• Testing activities are conducted to assist developers with quality assurance. Includes SIT & UAT.
• Understands and supports major ESB and ETL patterns of integration
• Reduces interface complexities and dependencies
•Provides weekly status updates and prepares technical reports and briefings concerning system related problems and corrections
• Assists other analysts and business partners with issue resolution
3 – 5 Years with 3 years’ experience as a Data Analyst
3 years’ experience with manual querying of data sources using Structured Query Language (SQL)
3 years’ experience with structured data such as entities, classes, hierarchies, relationships and metadata
3 years’ experience creating high level and detailed technical specifications for API, ESB, and ETL initiatives
•Strong collaborative, listening and communication skills.
•Highly motivated and results driven, able to work independently with minimal supervision
•Demonstrated technical, analytical, and organizational skills
•Effective written and oral communication with technical and non-technical audiences
•Working independently and directly with the business & technical professionals on requirements gathering and analysis
•Comfortable using virtual workplace tools to accomplish work
•Able to manage time to achieve tight deadlines
Must be authorized to work in the US – work visa sponsorship not available
3-5 Years Experience with estimating middleware initiatives
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the "Company") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations.
Valid through: 11/5/2020